Dear Church Family
As we saw this past Sunday, the church is looking different. We are so thankful for all who (virtually) came together and watched our latest message on our Facebook, YouTube or website.
We know there is still a lot of questions and uncertainty regarding church operations. We want you to know that we are diligently working to answer those questions and provide you with resources during this time. As new information becomes available, we will continue to update you regarding the recommendations and practices for COVID-19. We are still in the process of figuring out exactly what church looks like in a digital space.
Please know that more information is forthcoming about how we will proceed as a church in this difficult time. We understand that this is a challenging time for all our families. In the interim, here’s some things to know:
- We love you and are praying for you.
- More information and additional resources is coming via email in the next few days. If you know someone who isn’t connected, encourage them to stay engaged.
- We also give out information (and encouragement) on our social media accounts, so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- If you’re not already signed up for our text updates, text "loop" to 248-717-2032
- If you missed this week’s message, click here to watch.
Lead Pastor at Crossover Church