Follow along with the latest message from Crossover Church
Table Talk is designed for you and your family to discuss Sunday's message. Imagine sitting at the table together as a family, discussing the lesson learned in church and how it applies to your life.
1) What is apologetics and why should we do it?
2) Why do you care about urban apolgetics? what is your story?
2. We hear so much about the council of Nicaea from the conscious community in 325 AD. But what really happened?
3. What is the conscious community?
4.What are the Black Hebrew Israelites?
5. Does Deuteronomy 28:15-68 give evidence that black people are truly the Jews due to the curses stated in those verses?
6. Was Jesus a copycat from the Egyptian gods Horus and Osiris?
7.What is a primary source?
8) What should we be doing as a church and as believers?
The Third Option: Hope for a Racially Divided Nation by Miles McPherson
Down, up and over: Slave Religion and Black Theology by Dwight Hopkins
Reconstructing the Gospel: Finding Freedom from Slaveholder Religion
Woke Church by Eric Mason
Canaan Land: A Religious History of African Americans by Albert J. Raboteau
One Blood: Parting Words to the Church on Race and Love by John Perkins
Insider Outsider : My Journey as a Stranger in White Evangelicalism by Bryan Loritts
Carl Ellis Free At Last by Carl Ellis
Liberating Black Theology by Anthony Bradley
Lynching Tree by James Cone
The Black Presence in the Bible by Walter McCray
Vocab Malone - Black Hebrew
Jude 3 Project