21 Days of Prayer - Daily Focus
21 Days of Prayer January 5th - January 25th
Option 1 - Fruits and Vegetables
Option 2 - 6:00am -3pm or from sun up to sun down (fruits and vegetables)
Option 3 - Let the Lord guide you. Do what is a sacrifice for you that would please the Lord.
Everyday Prayer Focus
- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs (Connection Cards, Pastoral Care Update Cards, and prayer requests).
Daily Prayer Focus
Day 1 – (Church service prayer)
Day 2 – Our Leaders – Nation, State, and City (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
Day 3 – Our Pastors, church staff, small group leaders, dream teamers, overseers, trustees, elders
Day 4 – Our City – Southfield, Detroit, and surrounding areas.
Day 5 – Our Nation – national missions that we support (Send Network & ARC) revival in America
Day 6 – Our World – international missions (leadership training and church planting), the Gospel in Israel
Day 7 – Crossover worship and that God would send musicians with the right heart.
Day 8 – (Church service prayer)
Day 9 – The Lost – services, lifesavers, family members
Day 10 – Small Groups – leaders, members, real-life change
Day 11 – Growth Track and Dream Team – leadership development, covering over every leader, fresh vision
Day 12 – School systems
Day 13 – Culture of the church, spirit of unity.
Day 14 – Worship
Day 15 – (Church service prayer)
Day 16 – Families and marriages
Day 17 – Our Church’s vision for 2020 – building projects, conferences, finances, leaders
Day 18 – My personal vision for 2020 – freedom from habits, debt, relationships, ministry, reaching my full potential
Day 19 – Personal freedom and deliverance – breakthrough in every area!
Day 20 – Our specific needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs.) Pray for the sick – anoint with oil.
Day 21 – (Closing prayer service)